Passing Your Michigan Proficiency Exam is much easier...
when you have expert help for the Michigan exam. Are you looking for some Michigan proficiency practice material? Or, maybe you're looking for some advice concerning one of the sections of the test?
you've come to the right place!
Now, an experienced (20+ years) Michigan Proficiency instructor will help you succeed right from the convenience of your own home. And what's more, you can get this help whenever you want.
Think about it.
Is Saturday afternoon the only free time you have to study English? No problem. Let's get to work on Saturday afternoons.
Or, maybe you're a night owl and want to do your studying late at night? Then, guess what?
The fact is, this site represents the most convenient, economical and
effective way for you to prepare for your Michigan Proficiency exam.
The material and advice is here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. That means you set your own study schedule!
The instruction in these pages is consistently sold for over 1,000 dollars per year. It's available here... free. The practice tests and other materials cost less than the average price of one proficiency course book.
What will you find on this site?
Hundreds and hundreds of students have succeeded following the instructions and using the material found in this site. In fact, students as young as thirteen have passed the Examination for the Certificate of Proficiency in English, (ECPE) after having received the instruction found
Simply everything you need for succes on your Michigan exam!
I know, the above sounds like a pretty big claim, but it's true. I'm dedicated to making this site THE PLACE for people like you to get the information and material they need to succeed on their Michigan Proficiency Exam.
See what some of my former students have said about what you'll find in this site...
- Name: Dimitra Parlapani,
“Michigan Proficiency is not as hard as it looks when
you start studying. It actually is much easier when you have a great teacher… Todd Rocks!”
- Name: Katerina Karapouli,
“I am a new teacher of English and I would like to tell
you that your advice and general guidance is very useful, not only for students, but also for
- Name: Renato Tomaz da Conceição,
“Todd, I'm sure you don't even know me, nonetheless, I have to thank you a lot for my achievements. Your tips, books and website helped me in every way to achieve my goal! Thank you!”
- Name: Maria Giannopoulou,
“Good afternoon, Mr. Pekel, thank you for the Michigan TIPS email and all your precious help! You have really, really, really helped me and it is needless to say I have already suggested your fabulous website to all of my friends! I wish you success in whatever you do!”
This site is full of valuable information. Get started by checking out the particular test you are
interested in taking. Do this by clicking on the appropriate navigation bar
at the left or bottom of this page, then follow the links accordingly.
Download my FREE e-book entitled, "Why Students Fail," by clicking on the Why Fail? navigation bar at the left of this page and following the simple instructions.
"Why Students Fail" is an entertaining, yet truthful look at some of the reasons that prevent students from passing examinations like the Michigan Proficiency Exams.
Many students just like you have found it both interesting and useful.
Don't forget to sign up for our FREE e-zine. It's
dedicated to giving you the information you need - so you can get the score you deserve. Just click on
Welcome to my site. I'm glad we found each other! As you can see, I'm excited about working together to help you succeed on your Michigan Proficiency exam.
- Michigan TIPS
- Michigan TIPS is the only free e-zine dedicated to giving you the information you need, so you can get the score you deserve. Michigan TIPS is the official e-zine of Michigan Proficiency Exams dot com
- Michigan ECPE: Examination for the Certificate of Proficiency in English
- Michigan ECPE practice tests give you the edge you need for success on the Michigan ECPE exam.
- MELICET: Michigan English Language Institute College English Test
- Help for the MELICET is just a click away... Expert melicet test advice from an experienced English instructor will help you have MELICET exam success.
- Melab Practice Tests | practice for the MELAB is here!
- Melab practice tests give you the edge you need to pass the melab test.
- MTELP: Michigan Test of English Language Proficiency
- MTELP practice means higher MTELP scores for those who know how to take the test. Receive FREE expert advice and advanced vocabulary practice for the MTELP exam.
- English Punctuation: punctuation of the English Language
- When learning English punctuation it helps to know the rules. Learn English punctuation and rules of usage here.
- The Cloze Passage; open the cloze passage with sound advice...
- The cloze passage need not be closed to you. Free cloze passage advice and practice from an experienced language instructor helps you unlock the cloze puzzle.
- Synonym Antonyms; everything you need to know.
- Learning synonym antonyms has never been easier. Improve your vocabulary dramatically by learning synonym antonyms together.
- Cloze Practice | cloze techniques and practice...
- Get cloze practice for the Michigan Proficiency. Receive expert advice plus valuable cloze practice exercises here.
- How to Write an English Essay: learning the 'know how' of the 'how to'
- Learning how to write an English essay needn't be that challenging. Simplify the process of how to write an English essay by learning how to plan your English essay.
- Reading Comprehension Practice gives you higher test scores
- Reading Comprehension Practice will improve your test scores. Learn how with free expert advice from an internationally experienced English instructor.
- Proficiency Oral Interview
- Success in the proficiency oral interview may be easier than you think. Here, facts are revealed and myths are dispelled concerning the proficiency oral interview.
- Prefix Suffix
- Prefix suffix help for those looking for information regarding common prefix suffix meanings and examples. Greek and Latin prefixes and suffixes plus Latin and Greek root words here.
- American and British English Difference
- The American and British English difference isn't as great as you may think. Learn vocabulary and spelling differences here plus free word lists highlighting the differences.
- University of Michigan
- The University of Michigan is truly a great university. Ranked among the top three universities in the nation, the University of Michigan offers more than your average college or university.
- Education Links
- The best education links available. My collection includes quality links for on-line education, the english language, linguistics and the Michigan proficiency.
- contact me
- To contact me, fill in the form on this page and I will get back to you as soon as time allows.
- Why Students Fail
- In answering why students fail there really is no single reason. Therefore, why students fail is generally a combination of things that can mostly be avoided.
- Hellenic American Union
- The Hellenic American Union is similar to the British Council in what it does and what it is about. The Hellenic American Union was founded in 1957 to foster closer cultural ties with others.
- ALCE Michigan Exam
- The ALCE Michigan exam is not really a Michigan exam. The ALCE Michigan exam has been developed and marketed by the HAU to fill the gap between the Michigan ECCE and ECPE.
- MSU EXAMS: Michigan State University English Exams
- MSU exams have joined the growing list of English language exams worldwide. MSU exams offer reliability for English language assessment at European Framework levels.
- CELC: The Certificate of English Language Competency
- The CELC is similar to other certificates at the B2 level of the European Common Framework. CELC is the acronym for the Certificate of English Language Competency.
- CELP: Certificate of English Language Proficiency
- The CELP (Certificate of English Language Proficiency) is the proficiency certification from MSU’s English Language Center. The CELP is recognized by ASEP.
- Proper Comma Usage - when to use a comma
- Knowing proper comma usage is important for all learners of the English language. Learn comma usage and other essential grammar items here.